Saturday, October 4, 2008

6 Random Things about Myself

1. I had guitar lessons for quite a few years, while I was growing up.


2. At our wedding reception a dob of butter fell down the inside of my wedding dress.













3. One of my favourite authors is Janet Evanovich.
4. I have to wipe the bottom of my spoon before I eat my cereal (this probably sounds more neurotic than random).
5. I do not enjoy 'The Sound of Music' movie.

6. Rice Pudding makes me gag.


Well, that was hard, especially to try and come up with stuff that maybe no one else knows about. I don't know who else I could tag, but I will enjoy reading what others have wrote.

4 comments:

Renata said...

Thanks for playing along! I didn't know about most of those things - do you really wipe the bottom of spoons?
Dave agrees with you with sound of music!
I'll remember to never cook you rice pudding!
Lots of fun - fun to read!

Kylie said...

Hi Renata, I wipe my spoon because the bench is usually crummy after making toast for Sarah and I put my spoon down on the bench to while preparing my breakfast, I never think to leave it in the drawer till I'm ready. Weird huh!!!

Smilie girl said...

Cool. I like Janet Evanovich too! She gets into some terrible messes. We loved having you guys visit in the hols, hopefully again soon. Have a good day!

Unknown said...

Did you manage to get the dob of butter out???